Simple works fine

no strings attached;

1/23/2009

noone but me from URL @ 12:07 AM

We've got the dreamers disease,






























Took that picture with zarifah's digicam in our moment of 'acting-skillfull' photography hahaha. Quite nice right! I like! :) Halfday tmr & holiday on mon and tuesday whooptidooo! :D School has been fine so far, timetable's been as lovely as ever, homework has been manageable & peiting, ralph & i passed our math R papers. &&&, I have a reason to smile inside, hehh :D Toilet painting is finally over, toilets are damn niceeeee! (At the expense of grosshitzz okay). Oh, ran 1.2, did 20 squats and 16 pull ups for pe & im having mega-mania thigh muscle cramps. Feels shiok after so long, but i feel quite pathetic knowing that i've been reduced to this level of unfitness, pfffft. I've resolved to go the gym at least once a week whenever possible- comeon mannn, turn the grossfats to muscles! KI's bugging me a lot, but i don't wish to share it with you haha. I have extremely dedicated teachers (Mr wong got whacked in the eye by a floorball which = to bloody-red eye and he still came down just for our lesson) & extremely loving parents & if im doing this shit for anyone this year, its for them. Especially my dad, especially my dad. Yeah. Happy Chinese New Year, i can't believe i'm not ponning tmr, hello everyoneee! This is a brand new sarahj mannzz.

So positive, gosh. I might as well go-
WORLD PEACE, YO!

I tried to be chill
but you're so hot that i melted.

template by seven ten design